Monday, August 25, 2008

My Scrap Room

I was reading thought all the post and i saw that Tracy asked us to post some pictures of our scrap space so here is my room. As many of you know I love the Razorbacks especially FOOTBALL, and as you can see there colors where my inspiration. I just love my red walls and black accents. When I walk in here I really go to my happy place and the next thing I know I'm scrapping. A few months ago my husband said I should move my room into the den (this room is about the size of Lyla's space) and the first thing I said was we will have to paint it red and black. As you can guess he never said any thing about it again guess he didn't feel like painting LOL! Well I hope you like what you see.

Happy Scrappin,
Brooke

















1 comment:

Kathie McGuire said...

Wow, your room is beautiful!! Wish mine was so clean and organized! You're an inspiration. Love your pages too~very nice! ~Kathie www.kathiemcguire.com
www.kathiemcguire.blogspot.com