Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thought I'd share some things I've done lately...

Here is a card I made yesterday morning... wanted to show it at our class so I hurried through it. This is copied somewhat from the idea book, I just moved things around a bit. The picture is one I took in our front yard last winter. I love the birds on the birdhouse like that! I'm a bird watcher!



This is the layout we made yesterday. Please ignore the pict. of me. I wanted to stick something on there and it is a layout about ourself so I had to put me up there :)



This is the one I made, copied from the Art and Soul program. It is mom when she was in the 7th grade, I think that is when she said it was taken.



Just thought I'd share a few things. Hope you like them :)

Happy Scrappin'
Lisa

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Very nice work love how you used the Notebook paper.